Effective date: September 6, 2021
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Teleport Global, a Switzerland corporation with a principal address in Zug, Switzerland (“TG” or “Company”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our”) operates the nodr.io website (the “Service“).
The following document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
, accessible from nodr.io.
We recognize an individual’s right to control the type of personal information that is collected about them. Our Customers upon request can view or delete their personal information at any time.
2. PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
While using our Service we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Such data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Other data
We do not process such data on our own, instead we use third-party applications and services named below in the “Personal data Operators“ section. In relation to these Operators, we are their Client and Controller. If we ask to provide information to us - we mean to provide information to our Operators for us.
In virtue of how internet protocols work the Service must automatically collect and process technical information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e. g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other data. Such data is stored by us only on the temporary basis and processed to maintain our Services.
3. TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
To the best of our knowledge, third-party services we are using are taking care of the protection of your personal data and/or personally identifiable information. Still, those data are stored beyond our control. we have no access to them and are unable to guarantee its security.
Please note that our website doesn't install its own cookie and doesn't keep any related information on own servers.
4. PERSONAL DATA OPERATORSMixpanel.com
- is the tool to analyze each interaction across the full customer journey using internal and external data. Improve engagement and lifetime value by nudging users based on actions they've taken. Learn which features increase conversion, engagement, and retention. Test ways to improve and adapt based on what worked and didn’t.
. Google Analytics
is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page
5. USE OF DATA
Teleport Global uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues or possible fraud
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data and Personally Identifiable Information, may be transferred by the Operators to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Teleport Global may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Teleport Global
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
TG will make every effort to notify the subject of personal data about the issuance of information, if not prohibited by the request.
8. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data and Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.